Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Draw It Again


In the past few days, I have been enjoying drawing. It is a good activity to do. I like to draw horses they are fun to draw.



We have the Complete Book of Drawing. It has a bunch of pictures in it. I like that book, it is amazing! I tried to draw a unicorn, but it did not turn out. Now I just draw regular horses.


I can also draw people. They are a lot harder than drawing stick people. For now, I just draw heads. I want to get so good at drawing that it looks really good.

Since it’s fall, I decided to draw a pumpkin. I learned how to draw the shadow and the lines on it. For the side, I try to draw leaves. Sometimes it does not turn out well, so instead I draw just a brown stem.


I enjoy just drawing with a regular pencil. It is fun and simple. You have to push harder to make your picture darker or lighter as you want. I like to color and draw. You can use ink, charcoal, crayons, or chalk to draw. Before the United States was here, the color wheel was invented by Sir Isaac Newton.




One time I took a picture and then looked at the picture to draw it. That was entertaining and interesting. That’s what I do for my nature journal. I go outside and find something appealing and sit down to draw it. But there are a few things I cannot draw very well. That is the ocean and big rocks. Those are kind of hard because I can’t get the shape right.


I like to watch Mom draw pictures. She is an amazing artist. Jayla and Halayah are incredible too. I want to get as good as them. I practice all the time so I can become as accomplished as them. Mom said that I am becoming a skilled drawer. I keep the practice up every day.


~Unique

No comments: