Thursday, April 14, 2022

Takis Fuego

One day, we went to town. I brought a small four-ounce bag of chips with me. They were Takis Fuego. Jonah, and Isaac brought theirs, too. We get a special treat when we do spelling. I mostly choose Takis because they are so yummy.


When we pulled into a gas station, I decided to open my bag up. I was starting to get hungry and the thought of the spicy rolled tortilla chips was making my mouth water. I opened the purple bag and found one hot chili pepper and lime chip that was very peculiar.


This chip was much bigger than normal, and I searched for more unusual chips but didn’t find any. Every other tortilla was rolled up tightly in the regular way. 


I was amazed at this big, flat, special chip that came out of my bag of otherwise extremely intense rolled chips.


I saved that odd Takis chip for last. Before I ate it, I took the time to look at it closely. It had a lot of flavoring on it. I was ready to taste the fiery chip on my tongue. Then I ate it. “Delicious!”

~ Unique

No comments: