Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Horses Make Me Glad

We used to have a horse named Dolly. I would ride her everywhere.  That made me happy. But last winter she died. That was very sad.

We have more horses, but they are actually miniature mules, and they buck.


We have big horses too. One is a girl. Her name is Lady. She can’t see out of one eye very well. I can’t ride Lady because her saddle is broken.


The other big mule is named Spanky. He is a boy. I like to ride him, but I always ride him with someone, because his buck can really throw me off. When I rode Spanky I was excited. He was MUCH bigger than a miniature horse, and he took way bigger steps. One time Jayla and I went on a ride through the woods with Spanky. We both got scratched up!

Our horses like to play fight. They run all around the pen. I like to watch them play.

Jayla taught the horses some tricks, like bow, shake, and smile. I can make Spanky smile with a little bit of grain. They love grain a bunch. That makes me smile.

~Unique

 

No comments: