Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Resurrection Praises

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalm 9:1

The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior! Psalm 18:46


Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. Psalm 33:1


I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. Psalm 57:9

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4


All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Psalm 66:4


From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. Psalm 71:6

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. Psalm 111:10

No comments: