Thursday, July 28, 2022

Fantastic Gymnastics

I like doing tricks. They are so fun and sometimes easy. I learned how to do some gymnastics recently when Mommy showed us how. They are so enjoyable to do.


I can do a walkover, a summersault, a cartwheel, backbend, and I am working on a one-handed cartwheel. Things like that are so much fun. Moriah and Galilee like to do gymnastics too. I did some tumbling with them last month while we were at Ryan and Amanda’s house.


I wanted to keep these skills in shape, so I do them every day. This is my daily routine: Five walkovers, three backbends, two handstands, cartwheels, one handed cartwheel, and sometimes I make up a funny trick just for fun. I do flips on the trampoline, and I am trying to do a handspring.

What I like doing best is the walkover. They are simple and easy to do. First go up in a handstand, then split your legs apart, them put one foot down then the other. Then stand up from your bridge. For a handstand, do the same thing, but just stay up there as long as you can.



Ancient Greek competitors first practiced gymnastics 2,000 years ago. Gymnastics is one of the oldest recorded sports! Since that time, millions of people have grown to love the sport. I love it too. The largest gymnastics competition was held at the 1896 Olympics.


I am so thankful for my hands and my muscles and my legs, because without them, I would not be able to do any kind of tricks, including walking. I look forward to doing more gymnastics with Moriah and Galilee. We have a lot of fun together.

~Unique

No comments: