Thursday, May 4, 2023

My Favorite Locations


My first favorite place in our house is our table, on which delicious food is placed and drinks are poured. Before eating, we bow our heads, giving thanks for the food before us and praying for all those who are in need. I enjoy being at the table with my family.

  
Then I sure do like the couch. It is a nice relaxing place to sit down, and read a book or watch a movie, or just talk. Sometimes, we listen to Mom read an exciting book and then have to wait till tomorrow for the next thrilling chapter!


My third desired spot in our cozy little house is my bed. It is a nice little place to retreat to after a long hard day’s work. I wake up to the new day, wondering what would happen in the next few hours.


I like our piano room. Its delightful sound comes from the black and white keys. And hidden underneath the wooden bench you sit on, you can find more strings and other instruments.


I love our laundry room too, although the sound the dryer makes when it is finished isn’t that exciting. But folding clean fresh clothing is just fun. It always smells so good!


Our library is just so rewarding. All I have to do is go over and pick out a book and sit down in our library seat. Then I read about wonderful adventures.


Going to the pantry and seeing rows of jars lined up is to my liking. Stepping on farther, I see two freezers, one is full of meat and the other full of fruits and vegetables. I find this exciting.



There’s just something satisfying about my favorite places and how glad they make me feel. I am so pleased we have our house, and I am so thankful for my favorite locations in it. They make me at ease.


~Unique

No comments: