Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Parting at the Park

We travelled to Mt. Carmel for a nice family picnic and to pick up Amanda who had been visiting with Ryan's family.Ryan suggested that we meet at a particular park with a plethora of fun equipment for the family to enjoy!Bill, Bonnie, and Jamie joined the fun. Jamie is recovering from a recent knee surgery and we were all glad to see her. Keep on keeping on, Jamie!After a nice meal of fried chicken and the fixin's, the afternoon passed too quickly, yet we had loads of fun! Can you tell who this is near the huge tire? Don't be fooled! Amanda and Ryan are inside the over sized tire while Rachel and Trey stand behind! There may be a few others hiding inside as well!



Every member of our family had a great time and were reluctant to part ways. . . but especially reluctant were Ryan and Amanda. "Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

1 comment:

~*Clair*~ said...

Haa haa!I was a little confused by the picture of Trey and Rachel, or should I say Trey, Rachel, Ryan and Amanda. I thought something looked a little different, but I couldn't put my finger on it until I read the caption underneath of it. That's pretty funny! =D