Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hamilton County Fair Demolition Derby

Friday, July 10 brought us to our County Fair to watch the Demo Derby scheduled for that evening. The event began soon after we arrived and we watched as the first several heats took place. Between a few heats, new to our fair was a Lawn Mower Crash Derby (of which unfortunately, all our pictures are blurry). No one had ever seen a Lawn Mower Derby and it was even more entertaining than the Car Derby! Although there were only three mowers, it was quite funny to watch! It was a good night!

1 comment:

Clair said...

Hey Guys,
I just went to my first demolition derby last Friday! It was so exciting! I really liked it. Miss Heather (Jacob's sister) and I went to the Adams county fair together. We couldn't stay at the derby for very long, though.
=0( I definetly want to go to another derby!